I have been staying at the Circle for years. I love the location- steps away from the beach, the zoo, park and transportation! The rooms are nicely updated and all have a great view with large balconies. (Some balconies at other hotels are very small so you have to set your chair sideways). DONT rent a car, you don't need it. Take the bus or walk. Everything is close.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu