Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel
  • Free Internet
Stay Hotel Waikiki(Honolulu)
  • Breakfast included
1,155 results
All reviewseggs n thingsocean frontrooms are smallacross the streetgreat locationoceanfront roomamenity feebeach towelstwo double bedsabc store next doorpartial ocean viewper nightdaily newspaperdvd rentalsboogie boardsbasic hotelkalakaua avenue
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I chose this location because it was right across the street from Waikiki beach and central to everything. $10 a day resort fee. First of all, the rooms are small but clean and kept up. The alarm clock broke after the first night but when we arrived back later we had a new one after we called the front desk. Everything is new and we enjoyed our stay here. For some reason though it was pretty windy the time we stayed there because we could hear the wind all night outside which kept us up but only on that side we were one as you couldn't hear it at the front of the building...weird. All and all, we enjoyed our stay. Bathroom is pretty small and the whole room is compact but it worked for us and we had a good stay. It felt clean and safe but it's not a luxury hotel. Pretty basic but stylish and cute. We liked it but I've since stayed at other locations since trying this out on my first stay. I'd stay again if the price was right and it's close to everything. This hotel has no swimming pool but the beach is across the street so it makes up for it.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Cora7777
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Stayed here for 9 nights in a city view room. The view was crap, but the price was pretty good considering the location. In my opinion, best location in Waikiki. Central to everything, including the best part of Waikiki beach. Will be staying here again next trip, just next time it will be in an oceanfront room.

Room Tip: Go for the oceanfront rooms, worth the extra money for the view!
2  Thank Shelley M
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Upon arrival I rolled my eyes not seeing what I expected, but when checking the people were very nice and very helpful. I had called and requested a high floor because we were on an anniversary trip and did not wish to be bothered by the Waikiki Beach noise. We were placed on the top floor what a wonderful view. The location was awesome, right across from Waikiki Beach so we just had to walk across the street to the beach. Room was very clean, but very small so do not count on putting the capacity of 4 into the room. No pool but who needs it with the ocean right across the street. We spent four night and enjoyed ourselves very much.

Room Tip: Ocean front or ocean view is the way to go
3  Thank Ruth A
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Just returned back and overall the hotel was nice. Just as the other reviewers said, its located directed across from the beach and in the middle of endless shopping and tasty restaurants. One thing about the beach that I haven't read anyone mention is the issue on homeless individuals hanging out in the area. Don't be alarmed they are harmless for the most part, but it's very unfortunate to see so many of them at night camped out on the beach and sidewalks.

The rooms are newly renovated, but the only issue I had was the shower. The bathroom is a little small but my main issue was that the shower doesn't give you much space to really move around without touching the walls or shower curtain (ewww) because the shower head was too large for the overall shower. My husband is 6'3 and he was cramped. The shower head was so huge that the water would splash on the floor and cause a puddle to lead to the bedroom. I literally had to place towels at the edge of the shower just to keep the water from going everywhere. The overall design of the shower was not thought out properly during renovation. Other than the shower issue..the room was fine. I mentioned the issue to management and they said they would take care of it which I hope they did. I will try to upload the footage we took of the shower. The bed was average. If you need a firm bed then this hotel may not be a good choice because the bed has a soft cushion. The rooms only offer a fridge, no microwave, so don't plan on reheating any food that you may take back to the room. The balcony is really nice anytime of the day you want to catch a cool Hawaiian breeze and NOTE: you will also make new friends from neighboring vacationers from the surrounding hotels who are also hanging out on their balcony's, so you are never really alone out there. The wifi connection is slow especially for the 15 per day service charge. The staff was very attentive and polite. The hotel also offers a 10percent discount for the Eggs n Things Restaurant which is located directly on the property. The food there was okay. If you plan to park your vehicle, there is an additional 15 per day to park and spaces are limited, so plan accordingly.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Brittany O
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We booked this hotel as a quick stopover and ended up staying for four nights. It is located at the end of the 'Las Vegas Strip' of Waikiki and just a fabulous location. We arrived late on a flight from Anchorage and were given a room..ocean front..on the third floor. There were air conditioning units under the balcony that were pretty noisy. The next day, we asked if we could upgrade to a higher floor... they gave us a beautiful room on the 10th floor...facing the ocean and WOW... we are enjoying a wonderful part of Waikiki and O'ahu. Having been to the islands many times and when we are on this island, we always stay at the North End.
Can't say enough about the great staff here. Rooms are very simple, but very clean and very comfortable. Balcony is wonderful... air conditioning is good. Bathrooms are small but the show heads are placed high and good water pressure. If you are given an 'Ocean View' room, it will be an excellent view. Some local people told us to walk up to the next block and catch the #2 bus to Chinatown, the Art Galleriies, the State Capitol buildings, Iolonie Palace, the original Missionaries homes and the Aloha Tower. We will stay here again!!

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade to an Ocean Front room.. an extra $20 or $30 a night is worth it.. Eat in the cafe downstsair.. Eggs and Things.... lines all day long and fun!
1  Thank PatandDiSpokane