This is the third time that I have stayed at the Circle. Go back each time because of the great location, service and staff. Like past visits, the location is the same. Across the road from the beach, the staff are the usual friendly and helpful and the room is always clean and comfortable. If you are looking for over the top luxury or space than maybe this is not for you. If you are after honest clean quiet accomodation than give it a go. Do try to get a high room floor as the lower floors can be a little noisy due to the traffic and Eggs and Things eatery on the ground floor. But overall very happy with the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu