Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel
$496
$346
Westin.com
  • Beachfront
Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach(Honolulu)
$273
$229
  • Breakfast included
$233
$203
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $246/night.

$347
$289
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $326/night.

$381
$217
Agoda.com
$244
$199
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $266/night.

$202
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $271/night.

Ala Moana Hotel(Honolulu)
$255
$189
Hotwire.com
$705
$764
Elvoline
1,165 results
All reviewseggs n thingsocean frontrooms are smallacross the streetgreat locationoceanfront roomamenity feebeach towelstwo double bedsabc store next doorpartial ocean viewper nightboogie boardsbasic hotelkalakaua avenuetour deskstreet noise
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Stayed here for a week in mid-April. It's a good, solid hotel. Room was very clean and location was superb. I have no complaints. If you're looking for plush accommodations with all the bells and whistles this is not the place for you. However if you're not interested in room service, mini-bars and the rest, this a great place to stay. Beds were comfortable, closet was good sized and the room was quiet. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again or recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 30, 2013

The Circle hotel was a great price for the location it was in. I would chuck my bathers on and run over to the beach for a dip, and if I forgot something, I could run back over and grab it within 5 minutes. It's nothing fancy, a couple of beds and a bathroom but it has the essentials for a comfortable trip and the service is great.

Room Tip: Don't bother spending more money for an ocean view room! Sure it would be nice to be able to look out onto the ocean bit if you look out and the sun is out, you should be at the beach within 5 minutes.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank stephm92
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My fiancé and I stayed for a week at the Aston. I have nothing bad to say about the hotel. Rooms were clean, small but we didn't spend much time in the room anyways. We upgraded to an ocean view, I highly recommend that. The view is unreal !

Staff was great, helpful and always pleasant.

I would definatly stay again at the Aston Circle !

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Jennifuh
Reviewed April 21, 2013

When in Honolulu, I always stay at Aston Circle, it has the best access to the strip and Waikiki Beach. The Hotel is clean and nice, not extravagant, but nice. The rooms are rather small, enough for a couple, snug for a family of 4 , but the beach and views are second to none, for the money. I paid $150 per night and had ocean front...the ocean was about 100 feet away.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank rj8768
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Stayed here because the conference hotel room block (Hyatt Resort) sold out. Glad I found the Circle. Location couldn't be better. I was thrilled that they allowed me to check in at 10am because there was a room ready. Staff were friendly. Room was partial ocean view. I didn't use the lanai because of limited privacy -- it faced another hotel's lanais. In fact, I had to remember to shut my curtains for privacy as the windows don't seem to be one-way. Very small room, which was perfect for me even tho it had 2 double beds. Bathroom/shower is tiny, but sufficient for one person. If my husband and kid had come, I would have gone crazy with lack of space for luggage/storage. But then again, we would spend very little time inside the room, so maybe not a big deal. Unfortunately, construction on a McDonald's is going on next door. (really?? Waikiki needs more local food, dudes!!) The construction makes it not so convenient to walk down the street. I rate the room "average" for sleep because the A/C unit is loud! But Waikiki is loud too, so sleeping with the door open was not an option.

Oh, and the hotel has an "Eggs n Things" restaurant. I didn't try it, but seems to be quite the rave experience, considering the waiting lines beginning at 6am.

Room Tip: partial ocean view room was okay, but not much privacy from neighboring hotels. Might be worth it to get the full ocean view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business