We were there in October, family of four. This isn't the kind of hotel you lounge around in, no pool, not much of anything...except a great location, we loved the location, right across the beach! Everything is within walking distance. Every morning, we walked to a nearby restaurant for breakfast then head out to the beach. Laundromat was also nearby. The only big negative we encountered was the parking. On days we went out on excursions, by the time we got back, there was no more parking. We had to park at their sister hotel's parking lot. It wasn't that far and it was nice walking around with our boys so for us it wasn't a big deal. Overall, we liked the hotel and would most likely stay there again next time we go to Hawaii.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu