No view (avoid rooms ending in 7 or 9 if that's what you want), but we weren't in the room much anyway. We had a partial ocean view from our 12th-floor lanai, but it was so windy out there we couldn't sit outside. The wind also rattled the glass door; we had to wear earplugs to sleep.
The room was tiny and oddly furnished, but it was an efficient use of space and had cute, modern decor (love the bubble-glass panel in the bathroom door!). Would have preferred a queen or king bed instead of two doubles. Very limited parking in the garage under the building, but convenient if you can get a spot. Free Wi-Fi and DVD rentals, pleasant staff, good price -- I'd stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Splitty, Cancelon, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu