If location and price is all that matters, this is a hotel for you. The beach was right across the street. The water had an area enclosed by a seawall which made it swimmable even for young children. There was a free Torch Lighting and Hula show at the beach almost every other day. Right at the hotel was also the popular restaurant, Eggs N Things, which always had a long queue. While the building façade looks quite dated, the rooms are newly and nicely refurbished. The downside is that their standard rooms are really tight especially for our family (with two children). Closet spaces were small and with our bulky luggage lying on the floor, there was hardly any room to walk around. If you do not mind sacrificing a little comfort because of space constraints, the hotel comes highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu