We stayed here during January '13 and found it to be ok for what we needed after touring for 4 weeks on the mainland US. Beds are comfortable but a little small and rooms are very tight if you have a family of 4 like myself. Being on the main strip opposite waikiki was very handy for the beach and shops but it can be a little noisy at night as the glass doors aren't insulated. Rooms looked recently renovated and were very clean and the housekeeping did a great job every day. There is no reception area such as with most hotels as the office is outside next door to an 'eggs and things' outlet but still undercover. There is no pool or laundry facilities which isn't a great problem for most visitors. Also the a/c is a wall unit which is very noisy and impossible to set at a comfortable temperature. If you are just looking for a cheap, clean room opposite the beach and don't want the fancy things then this is the one for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu