Good accommadation for what we were looking for which was close to beach ,walking distance to everything and with a balcony. Got all of these and a good view onto the ocean from our partial ocean view room.Everything clean and tidy and operational and within expectation. Staff were excellent when required and they went extra mile on departure day which we appreciated.
Only downside was room located on 2 nd floor (206 ) and sat above where dumpsters were and staff used area as a smoko area , got a bit noisy at times for short periods and once had a garbage odour wafting up for a short period. Minor stuff really and relative to what you pay. If you want 5 star then book 5 star anything else go in with the apporiate expectation. Would stay again but on floors higher up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu