I have just stayed here for a week. What a hidden treasure this hotel is. We arrived and were offered a upgrade to a ocean front room for $10 and WOW what a view. The whole checkin process took less than 10 mins and we were on the beach in 20mins. The staff were always frinedly and helpful. The room was cleaned every day and fresh towels provided. We had no noise at night from outside or other rooms. Within walking distance or everything and the trolley lines in just down a two minute walk. The room was great for the two of us. Even three would be Ok or a family with two kids. I would definitely stay again, just look around and do a price comparison, we saved just on $1000 staying here. Moremoney to invest in other activites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu