Stayed here for a week in January. Very clean room and balcony view was amazing (room 1103). Right across the street from the beach. For some money saving tips: go to the apple store and use their ipads. Also for wifi go to Mcds, Starbucks, or apple store. Also, eggs and things way over priced. Find a restaurant called Seaside Bar and Grill. Very cheap breakfast that will fill you up all day!
Only downside to hotel was their beach towels. Very old and worn out. But at least we could sign out new ones every day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu