Excellent location just across from Waikiki Beach, very convenient for everything, just a few steps to MacDonald, money saving for breakfast. ABC stores nearby. Trolley bus stop across the street, a couple blocks away for bus stop going to Diamond Head, Zoo. Walking distance to Food Pantry for grocery, fruits, salads, sandwiches etc.
Staying at the beautiful ocean front room was a wonderful thing. Room & bathroom are small but it has everything, sitting at the balony with such a great beach view, watching beautiful sunset. You just love it.
You won't mind to pay for more for the ocean front room, it's worth it. It's even better going for higher floor if it's available.
There is a restaurant "Eggs & things" at the hotel, Crepe is excellent. Long line up each morning. I ordered take out, ate at the room balony, enjoying the great beach view.
Overall, I love this little hotel, sure will come back next time in Waikiki.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu