We have stayed at the Waikiki Circle before, so we knew basically what to expect. Having said that the rooms have been restored and are lovely and cozy. From the open air lobby to our room, everything was clean and nice looking. Every employee at the Circle was friendly and helpful, especially Guy at the front desk. We have only been home for two weeks and we are already planning our trip back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu