We stayed 2 nights in mid-June and were not disappointed. Newly renovated and well done for moderate/budget older hotel building. Location right across street was the large swimming lagoon on Waikiki Beach and Duke K statue. Restaurants nearby including McDonalds, Starbucks etc.
If you are looking for clean place to sleep while enjoying the beach and sights, this is a great option. We had partial ocean view, 11th floor. 2 adults, rooms are pie shaped because the building is round, but enough room for 2. It would be very small for 4 people. We enjoyed it and always love staying off the beaten track, in something less standard and more local or interesting, authentic. There is paid parking but if we did not rent car. Bus stops out front and around corner and will take you everywhere. Or you can walk everywhere in Waikiki from here.
Would recommend to my family and friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu