Newly renovated and awesome. Love the color theme. Rooms where very clean. Yes, they are small but for just 2 best friends, sleeping in separate beds it was perfect. Ooh the shower is tiny!! We had a city view and the winds get pretty strong back there, but you don't have the afternoon heat beating your sliding glass door either. We felt very safe anytime of day or night. Just a quick walk across the street to the beach!
Free towels to use at the beach AND boogie boards and floating rings.
We didn't have a car but noticed towards the end of the week there was a sign on the front desk stating that parking was full and to ask about another lot to use.
McDonalds just 2 stores over, must have the spam and eggs and rice breakfast!
Only bummer was that Eggs & Things wasn't open yet! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu