We stayed at here just for an overnight stay before heading back to Canada after 2 weeks in Hawaii. We were very pleasantly surprised. After reading reviews we prepared ourselves for the worst and thougth itis just a place to lay our heads. However the room, which was on the 9th floor had AMAZING views of the beach and the sunset. The room had tile floors and even thouh it was small, was very clean and quite. Yea you can tell it is an older hotel, but what we saw it was worth staying at.
The staff at the desk were great. This made it even better since we had a late flight out. They allowed us to keep our luggage there and use the facilities all afternoon and then in the evening before we flew out. All we needed was to ask and they were very accomadating.
Just watch out for the "concierge" service out front; not part of the hotel. They were rather pushy about buying their tours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel offers value accommodations in a prime location, directly across from world-famous Waikiki Beach. You'll be right in the heart of Hawaii's premier beach city at an incredible value. Onsite amenities include FREE WiFi, an activities desk, and a serene patio for lounging. Valet parking is available for $25 per day. With a convenient location and affordable accommodations, Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel is a gem on the Waikiki beachfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Beachside Honolulu
- Resortquest Waikiki Beachside Hotel
- Hotel Aqua Waikiki Beachside
- Waikiki Beachside Hotel
- Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu