We spent two weeks at this resort hotel and found everything more than we expected. Our room, jr. suite, was clean and comfortable..however the bamboo curtains on the closet got a little irritating. The guest laundry facilities were bad, but we met a lot of nice people while we were waiting for the 2 working machines( out of 8)
Other than that all was good. The hotel is across from the beach and close to all things Waikiki. We had reserved a car, but turned it in after two days. we walked and took the bus everywhere. The retaurant at the hotel had really good food, especially the fish and chips..check out the offer of free lilikoi cheescake..delicious!!! We would go back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking one of the world's most renowned beaches, the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel provides an oceanfront experience at surprisingly accommodating rates. The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel is the ideal vacation headquarters for couples, families (children stay free) and groups seeking the ultimate Hawaiian experience. The vast majority of our 645 guest rooms offer a private lanai and stunning full or partial ocean views. Diamond Head rises majestically on one side of the hotel, while legendary Waikiki Beach stretches out from the other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii
- Aston Hotel Waikiki
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu