I've stayed at the Aston a few times and overall it never disappoints. Every room has at least a partial ocean view. My only complaints are 1. The check in process is slow. I was in line for nearly an hour and there was only one employee checking vacationers in 2. The parking has something to be desired. Most nights the line was out on the street and took over 45 minutes to get into the garage.
The free breakfast is always fresh and the rooms are clean. Overall a great value if you have handle the front desk and the parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking one of the world's most renowned beaches, the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel provides an oceanfront experience at surprisingly accommodating rates. The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel is the ideal vacation headquarters for couples, families (children stay free) and groups seeking the ultimate Hawaiian experience. The vast majority of our 644 guest rooms offer a private lanai and stunning full or partial ocean views. Diamond Head rises majestically on one side of the hotel, while legendary Waikiki Beach stretches out from the other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii
- Aston Hotel Waikiki
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu