This place was the most beautiful and relaxing place ever.
The staff are so friendly and helpful making you feel welcome.
The wifi is super quick and everything is so close to the hotel. It is a major stop for the buses and cable buses and within a stones throw to the gorgeous Waikiki beach.
The security is top notch and the decor of the rooms are lovely.
Breakfast is included each day and you're able to fill up your cooler bag if you would like to eat back in your room or take for later. The hawaiian singer by the pool at breakfast was wonderful.
I recommend this place for anyone to stay as it's so relaxing and pretty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking one of the world's most renowned beaches, the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel provides an oceanfront experience at surprisingly accommodating rates. The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel is the ideal vacation headquarters for couples, families (children stay free) and groups seeking the ultimate Hawaiian experience. The vast majority of our 645 guest rooms offer a private lanai and stunning full or partial ocean views. Diamond Head rises majestically on one side of the hotel, while legendary Waikiki Beach stretches out from the other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii
- Aston Hotel Waikiki
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu