The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel is really nice. It is near most everything you want to do, including the beach, the Honolulu Zoo (both right across the street from it). Tiki's Bar & Grill, although pricey, the food and service were excellent and with a nice view when the sunsets over Waikiki. It is just a couple blocks from Cheeseburger in Paradise and many other restaurants. The staff were excellent. Especially the ladies and gentlemen who were doing bellhop and valet parking.
The rooms are kind of small compared to other hotels we've stayed, and the free breakfast was just Okay. Internet is free, however, for wireless internet you have to go down to the pool/lobby area to access it. Otherwise, you have to plug in using a network cable, which is provided for free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking one of the world's most renowned beaches, the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel provides an oceanfront experience at surprisingly accommodating rates. The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel is the ideal vacation headquarters for couples, families (children stay free) and groups seeking the ultimate Hawaiian experience. The vast majority of our 645 guest rooms offer a private lanai and stunning full or partial ocean views. Diamond Head rises majestically on one side of the hotel, while legendary Waikiki Beach stretches out from the other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii
- Aston Hotel Waikiki
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu