Have just spent 9 nights at Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel. We had a fantastic time. The great points were: Close to the beach, most things within walking distance, plenty to do if you choose, rooms are ok...
Our room had an awesome view down Waikiki Beach..never got sick of looking at it!
I was initially a bit nervous about this place after reading the reviews but we had a GREAT time! For the price, we had no problems at all.
Staff were friendly, always willing to help out and never intrusive.
I would go back there again anytime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking one of the world's most renowned beaches, the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel provides an oceanfront experience at surprisingly accommodating rates. The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel is the ideal vacation headquarters for couples, families (children stay free) and groups seeking the ultimate Hawaiian experience. The vast majority of our 645 guest rooms offer a private lanai and stunning full or partial ocean views. Diamond Head rises majestically on one side of the hotel, while legendary Waikiki Beach stretches out from the other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, Travelocity, Expedia, Splitty, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii
- Aston Hotel Waikiki
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu