We go to this hotel every other year , great hotel ,great location, great service.
Room was always clean, breakfast was great, we took it to our room, got extra for snacks on the beach.
Only thing was we like the side of the hotel were the pool is on, and were told that side only had double beds, so went to Diamond head side, not a good view and had no balcony. Next time I'll take the double beds, we like the music from Tiki's downstairs.
Starbucks, ABC store, ice cream, subway , and Tiki' right down stairs.
Get a car for at least 1day got to go to north shore , shave ice at Matsmotos a must !!!!
Dole worth a stop, teds bakery best cookies ever.
Beach right across the street, get there early, and hotel has beach towels and chairs you can take.
All in all great hotel and we will be going back next year, miss Hawaii , only place we can relax
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking one of the world's most renowned beaches, the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel provides an oceanfront experience at surprisingly accommodating rates. The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel is the ideal vacation headquarters for couples, families (children stay free) and groups seeking the ultimate Hawaiian experience. The vast majority of our 645 guest rooms offer a private lanai and stunning full or partial ocean views. Diamond Head rises majestically on one side of the hotel, while legendary Waikiki Beach stretches out from the other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii
- Aston Hotel Waikiki
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu