Our first visit to Hawaii and I don't think we could have picked a better spot . The hotel was awesome,which included breakfast on the beach. What a treat this was with coffee ready every morning by 545 am and food by 630 am. Fresh fruit,cereal,yogurt and donuts were included. If you wanted eggs it was a minimal charge.
Also there are a few restaurants attached - like Wolfgang Pucks(soups,pizza,sandwiches,entrees)subway,stone creamery and the best one Tiki's bar and grill with daily specials and ocean view seating at dinner(sunset)
We had a partial ocean view room which was very nice.
The pool was very small but never used by us as we all went to the beach(14 of us)
Transportation was always easy to find right by the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking one of the world's most renowned beaches, the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel provides an oceanfront experience at surprisingly accommodating rates. The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel is the ideal vacation headquarters for couples, families (children stay free) and groups seeking the ultimate Hawaiian experience. The vast majority of our 645 guest rooms offer a private lanai and stunning full or partial ocean views. Diamond Head rises majestically on one side of the hotel, while legendary Waikiki Beach stretches out from the other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii
- Aston Hotel Waikiki
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu