Booked here for my honeymoon. Great views and location. Was disappointed that there was no wifi in the rooms as I was using an iPad and trying to get in contact with family. Was very shocked when we arrived to find out it was $27 per night for valet parking. Also the extra amenities fee we had to pay per day was $10 which included safe, DVD and games hire which I never used. Breakfast was alright but too many pastry and you had to pay extra for hit foods. Some days was over crowed. Bedroom was so tiny I had nowhere to put my luggage without tripping over it.
Overall it was good location as it wasn't too bus and great view. But wouldn't booked for honeymoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking one of the world's most renowned beaches, the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel provides an oceanfront experience at surprisingly accommodating rates. The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel is the ideal vacation headquarters for couples, families (children stay free) and groups seeking the ultimate Hawaiian experience. The vast majority of our 645 guest rooms offer a private lanai and stunning full or partial ocean views. Diamond Head rises majestically on one side of the hotel, while legendary Waikiki Beach stretches out from the other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii
- Aston Hotel Waikiki
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu