Good hotel. Breakfast being included was very handy. We found the breakfast to be quite good, loved the mini bagels. There was an option to purchase hot food such as omelettes and french toast etc which was great, reasonably priced too. Only thing was that you we're allowed to re-enter after you'd stocked up the first time... kinda defeats the purpose of a buffet if you ask me!
The room itself was ok. Very dated carpets and bathroom. Probably in need of renovations really. It was just odd to have old carpet and old wallpaper then have a bedhead which was new and bright orange. Clashed something shocking!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking one of the world's most renowned beaches, the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel provides an oceanfront experience at surprisingly accommodating rates. The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel is the ideal vacation headquarters for couples, families (children stay free) and groups seeking the ultimate Hawaiian experience. The vast majority of our 644 guest rooms offer a private lanai and stunning full or partial ocean views. Diamond Head rises majestically on one side of the hotel, while legendary Waikiki Beach stretches out from the other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Otel, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii
- Aston Hotel Waikiki
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu