Loved it, loved it, loved it! WE upgraded to an ocean view room on the 15th floor, overlooking the pool, with Waikiki laid out before us.
Beautiful sunsets. The staff was very friendly and helpful. While not exactly on the beach, it was just a few steps away, easy to get to. No big lobby to try to navigate to get out.Tiki's Grill and bar was the place to be for relaxing, great music twice a day, overlooking the beach. Drinks and food VERY reasonably priced. Others have commented that there was no room service, but a call to Tiki's got us a delicious dessert delivered in just a few minutes. I will definately stay here again!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking one of the world's most renowned beaches, the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel provides an oceanfront experience at surprisingly accommodating rates. The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel is the ideal vacation headquarters for couples, families (children stay free) and groups seeking the ultimate Hawaiian experience. The vast majority of our 645 guest rooms offer a private lanai and stunning full or partial ocean views. Diamond Head rises majestically on one side of the hotel, while legendary Waikiki Beach stretches out from the other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii
- Aston Hotel Waikiki
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu