Stayed for 5 nights back in May 2012, Room was decent nothing fancy for the price but the customer service was top notch, the staff is happy to have you at their hotel and is really welcoming.
Down said to the hotel was the parking, only 10-12 spots and if u were out at night you would have to park 2 blocks away at their overflow allotted lot and the parking at the hotel would fill up early in the evening, so be prepared for that.
The good thing about this hotel location was the few minutes’ walk to the beach, stores, markets and restaurants. So u don’t need a car if you are going to be staying closes to the hotel proximity, but if you want to explore the island a car is a must have.
We drove all over the island in the time we were there and some of the location we checked out were: North shore, Hanauma bay, Turtle Bay Resort, Dole planation, and may more. It’s worth exploring the island a lot of neat places to see and explore.
Overall, we were satisfied with the experience we had and would stay at this hotel again because of the reasonable cost of the hotel compared to the other hotels in the area as well as the location which is pretty central to everything around us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aqua Waikiki Pearl is a mid-rise hotel tucked into the heart of Waikiki. This location showcases the vibrant city, near shops and restaurants. Located just 2 blocks to Waikiki Beach, this comfortable hotel offers spacious accommodations, large balconies in most rooms, a refrigerator, a microwave, and a coffeemaker with full kitchens in suites. You'll also enjoy the on-site sports bar, Legends, with multi-screen TV's, as well as various retail shops and services. With the daily hospitality fee Aqua Waikiki Pearl allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include WiFi Internet throughout the hotel and in guest rooms, DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Beach Towel and Chair rentals, Waikiki Shuttle (Complimentary Waikiki Shuttle Service), Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Aqua Waikiki Pearl reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Pearl Honolulu
- Aqua Waikiki Pearl Hotel Honolulu
- Aston Honolulu Prince Hotel
- Honolulu Prince Hotel
- Aqua Waikiki Pearl Hawaii/Honolulu