Pearl Hotel Waikiki
$246
$202
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $269/night.

$277
$203
  • Breakfast included
$239
$217
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $243/night.

$310
$289
Hyatt.com
$244
$199
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $246/night.

$391
$217
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $243/night.

$450
LuxuryCollection
$705
$458
Cancelon
1,264 results
All reviewsfront deskthe international marketfood pantryjunior suitestandard roomstreet noiseacross the streettwo blocksbus stopcoffee makerfull kitchenhigher floorbalconywaikikihawaiimicrowavestarbucks
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Upon arrival the front desk was excellent, both friendly and helpful. This great service continued on throughout the stay. They helped with the tour confirmations and were always great when we had questions. The free beach towel loans and free wifi were nice touches.

The location was great we could walk to everything which helped with all the great food we ate. There are a couple of coffee shops within minutes to grab something quick for breakfast before tours and the trolley stops are just around the corner.

The room was large, clean and comfortable. The bathroom had plenty of space and the bed was really comfortable.

The only little issues we had were that one day we received sheets with a small tear, the air conditioner was a little loud and the balconies from a neighbouring hotel look straight into the room. These little problems were not enough to offset all of its great points.

We would highly recommend this for anyone looking for a great value comfortable room in a good location.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Raief
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were recent guests of the Aqua Waikiki Pearl. Our stay was very enjoyable and we wanted to recognize two specific employees – Robert Helsham and Dexter Tuigiamala.

Both Robert and Dexter went above and beyond their regular responsibilities to make us comfortable during our stay. They made suggestions about local restaurants and activities, printed maps to all of the locations, had extra towels delivered to our room and greeted us with warm conversation each time we entered and exited the hotel.

A lovely, clean, affordable hotel with wonderful employees that made the vacation awesome!

Room Tip: The second floor was very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Angela B
Reviewed October 12, 2013

This hotel offered great value and location for the money. It's located 10 min walk from the beach and 1/2 block off of the main strip in Waikiki. Harry and the front desk staff were great during check in and check out. They gave us an upgrade and the room was very spacious. The WiFi also worked well in the room and was FREE! I look forward to returning to Waikiki soon and will definitely stay at the Aqua Pearl!

Room Tip: Hopefully you're offered an upgrade too!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Phill H
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

This place is fabulous. The staff are so friendly and welcoming. The rates are really reasonable and it is just a few blocks from the beach. The room was clean and very modern. The shower had great pressure. the beds were very comfortable and had great clean and fresh linen. There is a carpark but you have to pay so we found parking on the street.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Coconut_dog
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This small hotel has no great view from the second floor but puts you smack in Waikiki. You can walk to everything. Paid Parking is limited on site and on a first come first serve basis. The offsite parking available is an inconvenience. The bed linens I checked as soon as I got in. They were clean and no evidence of bugs. Great. I left to see family. Came back late and found out that my carpet was really filthy. Had white paper slippers I use to go through airport security in my bag and they were black in about two minutes. I did bring all my issues to management and they responded quickly and appropriately and have also offered me a free upgrade if I choose to stay again. Apparently they are in the process of upgrading the rooms. I hope so because the view may not be great but the staff really is and the location is great. I think from the swift response I received (a few hours from my email) that they will address the issues. The fact that they responded so quickly and have such a well trained staff tells me they are moving in the correct direction. Would I stay again? I am not sure. Some rooms do show "recently upgraded" on the website. I have had a pleasant stay in an Aqua resort before. We shall see. I'll let you all know what happens here!

• Stayed: September 2013