“Thank You!”

Pearl Hotel Waikiki
Ranked #74 of 84 Hotels in Honolulu
Reviewed August 18, 2013

The most nerve wrecking thing is to find the right hotel to stay at when your vacation is for 4+ days. I believe that my boyfriend and I have made a pretty good choice. The best aspect about this hotel, in my opinion, is the staff. Extremely personable and helpful. I didn't feel as if I was talking to a robot every time I called to make a city inquiry or passed by the front desk. And especially, thank you Rachel for making my first night so welcoming!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dewey H

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Last minute booking due 2 day early arrival. The front desk personnel were professional and genuinely friendly and very helpful (At+) ! Location is in the center of Waikiki, the Aqua Waikiki Wave was nearby across the street. Perfect stay if you don't need to stay right on the beach at Waikiki (nearby 1 block over). Easy access in and out of the hotel using the Ala Wai and Kuhio. Nice to have late night security "hotel key only" access to the hotel and the front desk was also staffed. Parking was the only issue, very limited and overflow option was costly at the Waikiki Trade Center at $45.00 per day. Overall a good central location and a great value.

Room Tip: The front desk is extremely helpful...ask for the best available room ;)
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Cathy K
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stayed from Aug 4th – 11th with the terrific people at AQUA Waikiki Pearl. Just to name a few of our new friends – Ese, Rowena, Daisy, Rachel, Harry, Robbie, Charity, Dexter & Eric. Our stay started with a great friendly welcome. It is every apparent that the guests happiness is important to them so we have an excellent time while in Hawaii. It was a wonderful relief knowing that when we came back to our rooms at the end of the day (very tired) we would be greeted with smiles and “How was your day? May we do anything for you?” all before we get to our freshly cleaned rooms.
I will personally miss seeing and visiting about the many fun things to do in Hawaii.
Thank You so much for doing a Great Job of making our happiness so important !
God Bless all of you.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Larry A
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The staff is wonderful. The rooms are clean and very nice. The room had a coffee maker and fridge. We did not receive our wake up call so make other arraignments if you need to get up at a certain time. I still gave it five stars everything else was just perfect for us. We will be staying with them again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank bumblebee511
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My friend and I recently stayed here for a 4 day getaway trip. Other then the hiccup of us trying to check in early because our flight landed at 8.00am.

The location is perfect and close to everything (2 young females) would want. The staff were super friendly and I would highly recommend this place (other then the pool situation).

The junior suite we booked was very comfortable and also very spacious, clean and tidy.

I had previously seen a lot of posts regarding noise level. We stayed on Level 4 which is quite close to the ground floor, other then a few slamming doors from the neighbours, we hardly heard anything at all.

When booking the next trip with friends, I will be staying here.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Shaheema A
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I would certainly say this is a good hotel in a great location. Staff was very friendly, especially Eric and Esu? I'm not a 100% on his name, but big Hawaian guy. He was very welcoming. Overall, 5 stars for location. The hotel is basic, but the room was clean and spacious. My only complaint was the elevators which took forever. Other than that, it would be 5 stars. Again, nothing fancy, but you don't come to Hawaii to be in your room. I would stay here again and again just for the location and the friendly staff.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Melissa A
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

We recently stayed here for a girls trip for 8 days. There was 6 of us and everyone loved it. The staff are all so very helpful and friendly. Nothing is ever a problem and they are always willing to help. We booked all our tours with the help of their concierge - he was great and understood exactly what we wanted and made it happen. Our unit was clean and accommodated all 6 of us easily. The beds were comfortable.

We also liked that Aqua Waikiki Pearl was so central. It is in walking distance to the markets, the beach as well as many restaurants.

There is a sports bar downstairs, perfect place to stop by after a long day at the beach. The bar staff were always happy and friendly and made you feel welcome.

I have already recommended Aqua Waikiki Pearl to friends. I will definitely be back :)

• Stayed: July 2013