Only stayed one night prior to flight to Brisbane but impressed with room size incorporating twin queen size beds but still leaving plenty of room to walk around in. The cleanliness and lack of noise surrounding our room was great and we had a good nights sleep before our flight.
The locality was excellent just a 5 minute walk from The International markets but down a side street towards the beach. The staff were very helpful and eager to please. I would not hesitate to stay here again in the future.Very well priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Pearl and enjoy some of Waikiki’s most spacious guest accommodations – perfect for extended stays with large families and groups. Only 1.5 blocks to legendary Waikiki Beach, adjacent to World-Class shopping and dining at the International Marketplace, and a short shuttle ride to Ala Moana Center. With our great location you can learn how to surf, eat at local neighborhood favorites, and shop at Nordstrom Rack all in the same day! Our one bedroom, two bedroom, and three bedroom suites have full kitchens, separate living areas, and private lanais, making it easy to prepare meals or unwind against the backdrop of Waikiki. WiFi, water and coffee service in the lobby are among some of the included amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pearl Hotel Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Pearl Honolulu
- Aqua Waikiki Pearl Hotel Honolulu
- Aston Honolulu Prince Hotel
- Honolulu Prince Hotel
- Pearl Hotel Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu