Pearl Hotel Waikiki
$412
$302
Westin.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $334/night.

$432
LuxuryCollection
$323
$284
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $377/night.

$269
$314
$277
  • Restaurant
1,264 results
All reviewsfront deskthe international marketfood pantryjunior suitestandard roomstreet noiseacross the streettwo blocksbus stopcoffee makerfull kitchenhigher floorbalconywaikikihawaiimicrowavestarbucks
Reviewed May 7, 2013

It may not be a 5 star hotel BUT the front desk AND security service during my stay was a 5 star. All hotel employees were friendly, professional, personable, experienced, knowledgeable about so many things like directions, places to and how to get there. At night I would chat with some of the night crew, we laughed, chatted and shared some of life's experiences with each other. I wouldn't stay at another hotel if I should go back and I hope I do someday. I can honesty say I miss the staff at Aqua Waikiki Pearl Hotel. Charity, Rachael, Ese and another daytime tall man were so awesome! I really do miss them. They all made my stay very pleasant.

Room Tip: The location of this hotel is perfect, Starbucks is a few seconds walking distance away. Centrally located to everything and so close to the beach and transportation and considerably very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Louise Q
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We stayed here for two nights at the end of April. Spacious room (which lacked a chair - only had a couch). Included a 'kitchenette' that was not well supplied (no paper towels or dish towels, for example.) Great location (just a few minute walk to the beach and great restaurants.) Very friendly staff. Local grocery store delivered groceries before our arrival (great service!) Room was not clean (hair in tub drain, bugs on counter) and even had a gecco on the wall. We are not squeamish folks and understand the challenges of tropical weather. When we camp, we expect bugs. But not in a hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 5, 2013

An excellent hotel with value for money. Having been to Honolulu many times this is a quiet achiever. If needing an in house restaurant is not on your agenda this is a goer. (There are dozens of eateries within meters anyhow!)
Don't judge the outside of the building looking a bit average as the rooms are extremely spacious and well appointed.
A bonus is the staff friendliness from Front office through Housekeeping.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Bruce P
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We we're first time travelers to Hawaii and staying at this hotel defiantly made our experience all the more enjoyable. The staff are very friendly, helpful and would do anything to make sure you enjoy your experience and not just at the hotel. Rooms are very spacious, very clean and comfortable. Location is perfect, close to the beach, shops, transport and restaurants. We will defiantly be returning to the Aqua Waikiki Pearl and recommending this hotel to all our family and friends. We traveled as a couple but this defiantly would be perfect for families too.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I went to Hawaii for a cheerleading competition and stayed at the Awua Waikiki Pearl. The location is very convenient. We walked nearly everywhere and the buses and taxis always were there on time. A few of my friends and I made great friends with boys from the front desk. Harry, Eric, Jamar and Dexter. These four sicklads made the trip worthwhile. They put a smile on your face everytime you walked in or out of the door. Overall I enjoyed my stay and hope those four lads get promotions. They deserve it :)

• Stayed: April 2013