We traveled to Honolulu in March to board a cruise ship on Saturday and stayed at the Waikiki Pearl Hotelon Friday before the cruise and on Staturday after the cruise . I made reservations for a room for our son and his wife and their 10- year-old grandaughter and one for my husband and myself through the internet and got a verification immediately. I always have apprehensions before I arrive at a hotel when I make the reservations via the internet. I called the hotel to see if they had transportation from the airport and they said that they didn't but gave me information regarding transportation and I felt very comfortable when we arrived at the airport . As I was talking to the man on the phone , I mentioned that our great-granddaughter was coming with us anrd that I would like for her to get a lei when we got there and asked him if he could arrange it for me. He said that he would and when we got to the hotel, he had an orchid lei for each of us and wouldn't take any pay for them. I so appreciated this gesture especially because it made it so special for our great-granddaughter.
The accodomations were very nice and we had adjoining rooms. When we returned we planned to rent a car and they reserved a parking space for us. The fee was $20. but it was convenient and less than some of what the other hotels charged. The hotel is located across the street from the International Market and we enjoyed shopping there after we came in from sightseeing. We didnt walk to the beach but the hotel was about three or four blocks from the beach.
It isn't a new, fancy hotel but it was a very good experience and I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Pearl and enjoy some of Waikiki’s most spacious guest accommodations – perfect for extended stays with large families and groups. Only 1.5 blocks to legendary Waikiki Beach, adjacent to World-Class shopping and dining at the International Marketplace, and a short shuttle ride to Ala Moana Center. With our great location you can learn how to surf, eat at local neighborhood favorites, and shop at Nordstrom Rack all in the same day! Our one bedroom, two bedroom, and three bedroom suites have full kitchens, separate living areas, and private lanais, making it easy to prepare meals or unwind against the backdrop of Waikiki. WiFi, water and coffee service in the lobby are among some of the included amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pearl Hotel Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Pearl Honolulu
- Aqua Waikiki Pearl Hotel Honolulu
- Aston Honolulu Prince Hotel
- Honolulu Prince Hotel
- Pearl Hotel Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu