The Aqua Waikiki Wave is on the upper edge of the Waikiki area. Close to all the sights, restaurants and night spots. Clean, well managed and decently priced. We had problems with the free Wi-Fi going out and not being fixed for a day. At least it was free when a lot of other pricier hotels in the area charge extra for the Wi-Fi. Rooms were clean and decent size for two people. View of Diamond Head, beach and Waikiki area was good but a little blocked by other buildings closer to the beach. A little noisy from the nightlife of Waikiki but that should be expected. Overall a good place to stay if you want to be right down in the Waikiki area of Honolulu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 1960’s Hawaiian Modern aesthetic in a lush garden surrounding sets the scene for a relaxed vacation vibe. Visitors are transported back in time through authentic mid-century furnishings and decor. Centrally located in the heart of Waikiki places you just a short walk to the ocean, restaurants, shops, and nightlife. The pool is the ultimate amenity, lush greenery, lounge seating and teak accents surround this communal gathering place.Classic cocktails, fresh fruit, a thatched roof, hanging plants, and woven lanterns create a remixed tiki vibe in close proximity to the pool. Enjoy an eclectic healthy menu of fresh fish, farm-to table dishes, craft beers on tap, and an extensive wine list in our warm greenhouse style restaurant. Memorable service moments, nostalgic details, tropical greenery, and modern comforts make for one-of a kind Hawaiian getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your The Laylow, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Honolulu
- The Laylow, Autograph Collection Hawaii/Honolulu