This was my 1st time here, it was 4 my honeymoon and I think it was ok! Great location to all the shopping outlets/stores/clubs/dining/bars, etc. Hotel staff very friendly, especially Isaac! The only annoying thing was they have 2 elevators that are soooooo slow to go up/down, ull wait awhile to get on!!! The cleaning people took forever to clean our rooms, they said they hit up the check outters 1st and then go from there.....they have a continental breakfast, although I didn't try it, they have a activities booking desk, convienient stores within the hotel, even a Chinese restaurant...the beach is a few blocks down, behind the hotel.......the last thing I would say is its ok, I'd come back for the price and location!!! The only thing that also urked me was outside the hotel and as u walk ull have alot of people trying to hand u flyers, or get u to sign up for timeshares and offers, makes u feel like ur in Vegas, annoying!! But on that note, it's coo, try it out and ask 4 Isaac!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps away from Waikiki Beach, shopping and dining A 1960's Hawaiian Modern vibe in a lush garden surrounding. Centrally located in the heart of Waikiki places you just a short walk to the ocean, restaurants, shops, and nightlife. The pool is surrounded by lush greenery, lounge seating and teak accents. Classic cocktails, fresh fruit, a thatched roof, hanging plants, and woven lanterns create a remixed tiki vibe in close proximity to the pool. Memorable service moments, nostalgic details, tropical greenery, and modern comforts make for one-of a kind Hawaiian getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your The ‘Okina, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Honolulu
- The ‘Okina, Autograph Collection Hawaii/Honolulu