If you don't want to pay oceanfront prices and still want a decent hotel, this is the place. There have been may attempts to provide economic lodging in the Waikiki area such as the Ohana chain with lots of hotels around this same area (Kuhio Ave) but these people do a great job with friendliness and cleanliness, which are the most critical elements of economic lodging. They are not the lowest priced but are a great value. Not to mention that it is right in the middle of everything that you want to see in Waikiki. Also, there is a "must do" bakery two doors down from the entrance. Some of the best and most inexpensive pasteries and sandwiches in Hololulu. Their bread is simply the best. period.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps away from Waikiki Beach, shopping and dining A 1960's Hawaiian Modern vibe in a lush garden surrounding. Centrally located in the heart of Waikiki places you just a short walk to the ocean, restaurants, shops, and nightlife. The pool is surrounded by lush greenery, lounge seating and teak accents. Classic cocktails, fresh fruit, a thatched roof, hanging plants, and woven lanterns create a remixed tiki vibe in close proximity to the pool. Memorable service moments, nostalgic details, tropical greenery, and modern comforts make for one-of a kind Hawaiian getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The ‘Okina, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Wave Honolulu
- The ‘Okina, Autograph Collection Hawaii/Honolulu