We stayed in the mountain view rooms and were very impressed. The view was much better than I expected, as the canal and quiet street were a very pleasent scene. Easy walk to the beach, and normally you'll need to buy something quick along the way anyway so it's actually nice that you have to pass some stores on your way. Parking is expensive, but that's the city not the hotel so again I can't complain that much. The room was a basic room, and had no issues with it. Good location, good hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coconut Waikiki Hotel is a refreshing blend of high-tech and mod design, our colorful Art Deco hotel offers a peaceful and playful vibe one block from shopping and only three block from Waikiki Beach. The hotel features a delightfully hip lobby and the following complimentary amenities: WiFi access in-room and throughout hotel, daily local newspaper, local & toll-free calls, 40" or 42" LCD TV's, wet bar, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and safe. A small, intimate pool area with wrap around deck and fitness center are available to all guests. Free continental breakfast is available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Otel, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Coconut Waikiki Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Honolulu
- Best Western Coconut Waikiki
- Aqua Coconut Plaza
- Coconut Waikiki Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu