We travelled to Waikiki from NZ in July, there were 4 couples and we all enjoyed our stay in Waikiki!
The Coconut Waikiki is great value, the rooms are clean and spacious, the service is great, and the price is right. It is not a beachfront hotel, and our view wasn't exactly appealing, and the pool is small BUT if your coming to Waikiki to explore then I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the Coconut Waikiki Hotel. It was perfect for us!
It’s within walking distance to the Waikiki centre but it is slightly further away than some other hotels. We are all young and didnt have any children with us so the distance wasn't an issue for us. We enjoyed that we got to walk around and explore more of the city.
If this hotel fits your budget and ticks the boxes for what you want I would happily recommend it to anyone!
Oh and I do have to mention the beds, very comfortable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coconut Waikiki Hotel is a comfortable blend of warmth and simplistic design, our hotel offers a peaceful and playful vibe one block from shopping and only three block from Waikiki Beach. The hotel features a delightfully warm lobby and the following complimentary amenities: Continental Breakfast WiFi access in-room and throughout hotel, daily local newspaper, local & toll-free calls, 40" or 42" LCD TV's, wet bar, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and safe. A small, intimate pool area with wrap around deck and fitness center are available to all guests. Free continental breakfast is available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Coconut Waikiki Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Honolulu
- Best Western Coconut Waikiki
- Aqua Coconut Plaza
- Coconut Waikiki Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu