Three blocks down from Waikiki Beach in a good location, a recently renovated former Best Western, fun and whimsical decor, valet service, friendly and helpful staff--all that is great. But....the rooms and bathrooms are TINY (even by European standards); the in-window air conditioners are so close to the bed that they blow right on you from 3 feet away and are noisy because they are in your ear; turning them off leaving the windows open--even on the top floor--the traffic noise kept us awake all night long. A Continental breakfast is served, but is very limited in items and sub-standard to the usual. These negatives might be a trade-off for a cheaper price, but paying over $200 per night plus $26/night for parking is unacceptable to us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coconut Waikiki Hotel is a refreshing blend of high-tech and mod design, our colorful Art Deco hotel offers a peaceful and playful vibe one block from shopping and only three block from Waikiki Beach. The hotel features a delightfully hip lobby and the following complimentary amenities: WiFi access in-room and throughout hotel, daily local newspaper, local & toll-free calls, 40" or 42" LCD TV's, wet bar, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and safe. A small, intimate pool area with wrap around deck and fitness center are available to all guests. Free continental breakfast is available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Coconut Waikiki Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Honolulu
- Best Western Coconut Waikiki
- Aqua Coconut Plaza
- Coconut Waikiki Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu