My wife, 5 year old son and I stayed here for 4 nights in November and we were very pleased and we really don’t have anything negative to say. Here are the positive points:
- The staff were really friendly and helpful, even before our arrival with their prompt answers to a few emails.
- The room was great and included a “mini kitchen” area, ie sink, cupboard, microwave and fridge).
- The valet parking (only option available) was quick and efficient.
- The continental breakfast exceeded our expectations. We only expected muffins, juice and coffee but they also had waffle makers, cereals, eggs, sausages and pastries! That or perhaps I underestimate what a continental breakfast includes.
- The wifi worked very well and the hotel also provides free access to four computers connected to a printer in the lobby, so you can check in online and print up your boarding passes (assuming you don’t do this with your smart phone)
- The building, lobby, rooms, etc are up to date and have that “boutique” hotel look and feel to it.
- The concierge is very helpful and can book a number of different items for you.
There is also a pool but we never tried it as we were out all of the time during the day.
Location wise is pretty good too, only needing a 5 to 10 minute walk to Waikiki Beach, along with all its stores and restaurants.
We would definitely consider staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coconut Waikiki Hotel is a comfortable blend of warmth and simplistic design, our hotel offers a peaceful and playful vibe one block from shopping and only three block from Waikiki Beach. The hotel features a delightfully warm lobby and the following complimentary amenities: Continental Breakfast WiFi access in-room and throughout hotel, daily local newspaper, local & toll-free calls, 40" or 42" LCD TV's, wet bar, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and safe. A small, intimate pool area with wrap around deck and fitness center are available to all guests. Free continental breakfast is available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Coconut Waikiki Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Honolulu
- Best Western Coconut Waikiki
- Aqua Coconut Plaza
- Coconut Waikiki Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu