An excellent hotel for any type of Waikiki stay. Good clean rooms, a great view over the canal and golf course towards the mountains, breakfast included in tariff, and also free computer access. It's a few minutes walk to the main tourist areas and the beach; but this helps to keep things a little quieter overnight.
Very helpful and happy staff were always ready to advise or assist with any request; thanks to Raquel and the rest of the team at "The Coconut".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coconut Waikiki Hotel is a comfortable blend of warmth and simplistic design, our hotel offers a peaceful and playful vibe one block from shopping and only three block from Waikiki Beach. The hotel features a delightfully warm lobby and the following complimentary amenities: Continental Breakfast WiFi access in-room and throughout hotel, daily local newspaper, local & toll-free calls, 40" or 42" LCD TV's, wet bar, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and safe. A small, intimate pool area with wrap around deck and fitness center are available to all guests. Free continental breakfast is available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Coconut Waikiki Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Honolulu
- Best Western Coconut Waikiki
- Aqua Coconut Plaza
- Coconut Waikiki Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu