Stayed 2 nites........hotel is 2 blocks from the main tourist area. Quiet in the evening. Four computers with printers in the lobby for guest use. Small swimming pool and sun deck. Free continental breakfast in lobby. Rooms are very clean and have 42" flatscreen TV (nice). Valet parking (inside) is $24 per nite. A bit pricey. Clothes washer & dryer ($2 ea. to use) in building (came in handy). Some units did not have a balcony (you should request a balcony unit). Front desk staff was helpful.
Would stay here again!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coconut Waikiki Hotel is a refreshing blend of high-tech and mod design, our colorful Art Deco hotel offers a peaceful and playful vibe one block from shopping and only three block from Waikiki Beach. The hotel features a delightfully hip lobby and the following complimentary amenities: WiFi access in-room and throughout hotel, daily local newspaper, local & toll-free calls, 40" or 42" LCD TV's, wet bar, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and safe. A small, intimate pool area with wrap around deck and fitness center are available to all guests. Free continental breakfast is available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Coconut Waikiki Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Honolulu
- Best Western Coconut Waikiki
- Aqua Coconut Plaza
- Coconut Waikiki Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu