In all, I agree with most reviewers that this a very nice hotel. It's only a few blocks from all of Waikiki's attractions. Breakfast was good, rooms also, only complaint was road noise as our room was on 2nd floor facing the main road. I would stay here again but on a high floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coconut Waikiki Hotel is a comfortable blend of warmth and simplistic design, our hotel offers a peaceful and playful vibe one block from shopping and only three block from Waikiki Beach. The hotel features a delightfully warm lobby and the following complimentary amenities: Continental Breakfast WiFi access in-room and throughout hotel, daily local newspaper, local & toll-free calls, 40" or 42" LCD TV's, wet bar, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and safe. A small, intimate pool area with wrap around deck and fitness center are available to all guests. Free continental breakfast is available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Coconut Waikiki Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Honolulu
- Best Western Coconut Waikiki
- Aqua Coconut Plaza
- Coconut Waikiki Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu