We got the 1 bedroom ocean view apartment and it was amazing!
Fantastic views of waikiki, plus a big spacious apartment that you could eat, cook, do washing in. It was perfect. I will definately be coming back here to stay for longer next time!
Yes you dont get the service like a normal hotel - but this isnt a normal hotel. We still used all the amenities of the Outrigger next door, which you are allowed to do.
Great place to stay and so close to everything :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki Shore is the only beachfront condominium on Waikiki Beach, located amid the famed restaurants and upscale boutiques of Waikiki Beach Walk. Studios, one- and two-bedroom suites are equipped with kitchens and in-room washers and dryers and have stunning views of the ocean, park, and weekly fireworks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Vacatia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Waikiki Shore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Shore Hotel Honolulu
- Castle Waikiki Shore
- Waikiki Shore Hawaii/Honolulu