We stayed at the Waikiki Shore, booking through Castle Resorts, which runs the front desk, and stayed in Unit 812, One Bedroom Suite. The "Oh My Gosh" factor is very high when you see the view from the lanai (balcony) for the first time! Full kitchen, washer/dryer in the unit, twice the space and half the price of a hotel room. Spectacular sunset views every night, plus the best view of the Friday night fireworks. Unit very clean, front desk couldn't be any nicer. Has to be the best value in Waikiki!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki Shore is the only beachfront condominium on Waikiki Beach, located amid the famed restaurants and upscale boutiques of Waikiki Beach Walk. Studios, one- and two-bedroom suites are equipped with kitchens and in-room washers and dryers and have stunning views of the ocean, park, and weekly fireworks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Waikiki Shore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Shore Hotel Honolulu
- Castle Waikiki Shore
- Waikiki Shore Hawaii/Honolulu