Stayed here with an exchange from my timeshare.
It is a solid value at best. Place is excellent for budget traveling but that is as far as it goes. Stayed on the 22nd floor Tower 2, at time of check in front desk was clueless as to where I had to go check in which I am sure timeshare owners stay here often.
Loved the barbecue area on the 6th floor. And this is as far as I will go. Will I stay here again? Probably not if I can help it. Location is good but hey being in Hawaii is great so…
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a block from the beach, this exceptionally kid-friendly property features one-bedroom suites that accommodate up to 5 people at no additional charge. It has the best recreation deck in Waikiki, complete with children's playground open late, so you can enjoy it after a day of sightseeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Vacatia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston at the Waikiki Banyan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston At The Waikiki Banyan Hotel Honolulu
- Resortquest Waikiki Banyan
- Waikiki Banyan Hotel
- Resort Quest Waikiki Banyan
- Aston At The Waikiki Banyan Hawaii/Honolulu