We stayed in roon 1807, and could not believe how bad it waw! Cupboards were pressed board, formica countertops in kitchen & bath, no dishwasher, window air conditioning, ratty kitchen chairs & counter, stained ceiliings, all in need of paint! Bedding changed every 3 days! And this was far from the "cheap" rooms. Parking $12 per day or $72 per week, cash only.
Will NEVER go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a block from the beach, this exceptionally kid-friendly property features one-bedroom suites that accommodate up to 5 people at no additional charge. It has the best recreation deck in Waikiki, complete with children's playground open late, so you can enjoy it after a day of sightseeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Aston at the Waikiki Banyan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston At The Waikiki Banyan Hotel Honolulu
- Resortquest Waikiki Banyan
- Waikiki Banyan Hotel
- Resort Quest Waikiki Banyan
- Aston At The Waikiki Banyan Hawaii/Honolulu