This was a good centrally located property. Jason at the front desk was the best - so helpful and accommodating. The hotel was great with shortening our booking at relatively short notice due to a family matter at home. Nothing was too much trouble.
The room was a little tired and could do with a makeover, but that aside, was clean and spacious and comfortable. There was not enough hanging space (half the wardrobe was locked for storage) and there should be two bedside tables and lamps. With some deft furniture manouvering we fixed this. The kitchen was adequate for two people, and it was great to come back to for a quick lunch or just have breakfast.
Great location, not in the thick of all the beach hotels, only one block from the beach and close to the zoo and easy walk to diamond head. Overall an easy, good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a block from the beach, this exceptionally kid-friendly property features one-bedroom suites that accommodate up to 5 people at no additional charge. It has the best recreation deck in Waikiki, complete with children's playground open late, so you can enjoy it after a day of sightseeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston at the Waikiki Banyan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston At The Waikiki Banyan Hotel Honolulu
- Resortquest Waikiki Banyan
- Waikiki Banyan Hotel
- Resort Quest Waikiki Banyan
- Aston At The Waikiki Banyan Hawaii/Honolulu