We stayed at the Aston Waikiki Banyan for 3 nights. There were a number of people travelling to Hawaii for a wedding so we rented 8 rooms in total. Ours was definitely the worst (rm 3509). Although the housekeeping staff had done as thorough a job as possible, the room felt grotty. The carpet was pretty disgusting (I couldn't walk in bare feet and wouldn't let my children play on the floor). Exhaust fan in bathroom was full of dust and hair.
Airconditioner was too noisy.
The staff were friendly and helpful. The location is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a block from the beach, this exceptionally kid-friendly property features one-bedroom suites that accommodate up to 5 people at no additional charge. It has the best recreation deck in Waikiki, complete with children's playground open late, so you can enjoy it after a day of sightseeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Aston at the Waikiki Banyan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston At The Waikiki Banyan Hotel Honolulu
- Resortquest Waikiki Banyan
- Waikiki Banyan Hotel
- Resort Quest Waikiki Banyan
- Aston At The Waikiki Banyan Hawaii/Honolulu