Staff super friendly and helpful. Building is older but very clean. Location is good...within walking distance to beach, shops and restaurants. Very nice walking/running path by a canal practically right outside the front door if you want to get away from the crowed streets and sidewalks. We stayed in this hotel on Oahu for 5 nights before hopping over to the Big Island. Two specific things that stand out about our experience at this hotel is (1) One our way to breakfast the morning after our first night there we were stopped by a staff at the front desk and offered a larger room with a bigger bed for the rest of our stay. (2) Aaron, the concierge in the hotel was a pleasure to meet and full of information about the island and things to do. I had booked the Hummer "LOST" tour before coming to the island (which I highly recommend with KOS Hummer Tours) and that is where we first met Aaron. He picked us up at the hotel the morning of our tour and during the day we learned that he worked for Expedia at our hotel and offered to help us with any activities that we wanted to do during our vacation. We stopped by his desk the next day. He helped us find a rental car for our arrival on Big Island at a great price and helped us decide to do a helicopter tour on Big Island and the whale watch on Maui. These are things that we knew that we wanted to do while in Hawaii, he is not at all pushy like a salesman but truly wants you to enjoy and get the most out of your stay. He even called after we got on Big Island to make sure we received our rental car without any problems.
It is employee's like this that make a business successful. Thanks for everything. Susan & Don
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki, one of Waikiki's most popular hotels, is a boutique hotel located 2 blocks to the beach and steps from world class dining and shopping. The large, open air lobby connects to a fitness area and Internet cafe as well as a relaxing pool area with cabanas and barbeque grill lit by tiki torches every evening. Continental breakfast is served complimentary daily for bookings made directly through Aqua. With our hospitality fee, Aqua Aloha Surf allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include WiFi Interent throughout the hotel and in guest rooms, DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Beach Towels and Chair rentals, Waikiki Shuttle Service, Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. In addition, Aloha Aqua Surf guest rooms offer AquaBLISS pillow top beds, LCD TV's, mini-refrigerator, a microwave, coffeemaker and safe. Select accommodations offer views of the magical Koolau Mountain range and Ala Wai Golf Course. Self Parking is $25 daily. Note: Oversized vehicles will not fit in the hotel parking garage. If you have what you believe may be an oversized vehicle, please call the hotel to confirm whether the garage can accommodate the vehicle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Aqua Aloha Surf Honolulu
- Aloha Surf Hotel
- Aqua Aloha Surf Hotel
- Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu