4,650 results
All reviews kona tower convention center plantation cafe convenient location business trip self parking across the street coffee maker waikiki beach ocean view starbucks lobby rumours kamaaina microwave conference elevator
Selected filters

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with AccorHotels.com
Reviewed January 7, 2020

So I booked thru Hawaii airlines, so our room is not run by the Mantra but LSI.
Hotel has great eateries, good facilities & very good general store.
The reception area is super busy all the time with all the airline hostesses and pilots staying here.
Our view was divine, the room a good size as was the balcony.
Here’s my negatives:
The pillows where so awful, it was like squares of foam covered in a pillow case. I suffered terribly. I think it was packing foam seriously!
The toilet sounded like I was sitting on a china plate, I kept waiting for the smash. The toilet roll on a little stand that was just stupid. Not attached to anything. Toilet didn’t flush properly
The shower is for short people. Prehistoric taps that where just plain ridiculous. They leaked water constantly. Room 2315
The LSI team don’t clean daily we where there 3 days never saw a cleaner, bins overflowing.
The transfer bus must park on the street. So had to drag our luggage our to the street while bellboys stood around waiting on mercedes and Tesla drivers. Using the driveway as a bragging station of expensive cars. Not for practical reasons like ohhhh paying customers who use transfer services!!!
Reception staff not fussed about helping.
Good points. Nice view, great location for the shopper I am. Lots of transport options about a $10 Lyft ride to down town Waikiki. Busses in a easy walk.
The shopping centre is the draw card for me.
Would I stay again, yeah as it was nice just not maintained well and find the showcase driveway rude and unprofessional.

Room tip: Don’t book thru Hawaii airlines as the LSI service section of this hotel not good
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed January 4, 2020

Great location, a short walk from Ala Moana Beach which is our favorite beach for relaxing!! Just a mile and a half walk to Waikiki Beach. Starbucks in the hotel with a friendly staff. A nice pool. Convenient store located in hotel for snacks and food. Great steakhouse on the 36th floor.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com
Reviewed January 3, 2020

We booked a Junior Suite with Oceanview for stay from 28Dec'19 to 02Jan'20 for girls getaway holiday.
I am giving this an average rating as this property was below my expectations. The room had 2 doublebeds and barely any space to turn around or place your suitcases. The partial oceanview was blocked by 2 tall high rise buildings and had a side view of the ocean if you peered down the right side of the balcony.The bathroom shower was mouldy and the drain was always clogging up. The cleaning lady was elderly and looked extremely unhappy. She would not even greet us or respond to an Aloha. Overall the rooms were below average for the prices they charge.

This hotel has access to the mall and Waikiki beach is a good walk of 15-20 mins. There is a Starbucks in the lobby and a Signature steakhouse on the 36th floor. No other restaurants around. They serve a daily buffet breakfast at the Plantation cafe in the same hotel which is quite good. The servers were friendly and pleasant ( especially Deb, Ariel & Heavenly ). For Tours & Activities, there is a Expedia travel agent by the frontdesk. Please book directly with the Tour operators. The charges for the activities here are slightly higher and this is the first time I was pressured to pay the Travel agent a tip for just booking Tour activities. This is unheard of, so it did not sit well with me and my friend even though we tipped. If and when I go back to Oahu, I will not be picking this property again. The front desk were friendly.